Leon’s Fabrics - Frequently Asked Questions
Leon’s Fabrics only sells to licensed upholsterers, designers, and fabric stores. We do not sell to your customers!! If your customer calls us, we will always refer them back to where they received the sample from.
Here at Leon’s, we strive for our packages and products to arrive to you in the best possible condition. This unfortunately does rule out the use of small packages for fabrics. Your fabrics will always come on a roll and in plastic to ensure that your fabric is not scarred, creased, or damaged upon delivery.
The easiest way to get a discontinued list would be to go to our website LeonsFabricsInc.com, on the home page hover over the FAQ icon and a drop down with our Discontinued list will appear for you to click on. From there just simply find the book you are wanting to update, and below it will be a list of numbers. Those numbers are swatch numbers, and they indicate which swatches/samples have been dropped. You can also see which books have been completely dropped from our product lines there. We can also email, fax, or mail a list to you upon request.
Absolutely!! Simply give us your customers name and address and we will handle the rest. Only a packing slip with the product information will be given to you customer. No product pricing will be attached. We can also send memo samples straight to your customer as well.
If you are a new customer, we will need some basic information from you. Feel free to reach out to us and we will gladly provide what information we need to get you started. Once we get you set up within our system somebody from our team will reach out to you and see what type of fabric books you are needing. If you are an existing customer and fear that you are missing a book, or have a lost or damaged book please reach out to us and we will send out a replacement for it, if it’s available.
- Sunbrella – Fabrics are woven with 100% solution dyed acrylic, and are UV stabilized. These fabrics can be used inside or outdoors, and can be cleaned fairly easy, they are also noted for a higher durability over standard upholstery fabrics.
- Crypton – Fabrics are engineered to be stain, soil, and bacteria resistant. These fabrics have an increased durability over standard upholstery fabrics
- Amour Guard – Fabrics are engineered to be stain, and soil resistant. These fabrics have an increased durability over standard upholstery fabrics
- S – Clean with pure solvents that are petroleum distillate-based products.
- SW – Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure solvents
that are petroleum distillate-based products.
- W – Clean with water-based cleaning agents, or water-based foam.
- WS -Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate with liquid. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned.
- X – Clean by lightly brushing or vacuuming only to remove
dust particle buildup.
We recommend lightly brushing and lightly vacuuming every so often, by doing so, your fabrics will look great for years to come!
If you get a stain on your fabric, it’s best to let the professionals handle it. A quick google search normally turns up multiple companies in your area who are qualified to help you out.